Mar Creation, Inc. (“Mar Creation”) recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of information belonging to users of our site (the “Users”), at www.marcreation.net (the “Site”). The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Site.
1. The information we collect
- User Account Information: at the time you make a purchase request through our Site you will be asked to provide us with your personally identifiable information (first name, last name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number and password);
- User Credit Card Information: at the time you make a purchase request through our Site, should you choose to make such purchase with a credit card, you will be asked to provide us with your credit card information;
- Log File Information: when you use the Site, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser language, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform type, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
2. How we use information
- User Account Information: We use your User Account Information for the purpose of processing and shipping your order.
- User Credit Card Information: We ask for your credit card information for the purpose of transmitting such credit card information to Authorized.net, the merchant account service that handles all credit card transactions on the Site. Although Authorized.net does store credit card information for a period of time for the purpose of risk management and to process certain types of subsequent transactions (e.g., recurring billing, refunds), such information is purged in accordance to Authorized.net’s security policies as adopted from time to time. For more information regarding Authorized.net’s security, please visit their website at www.authorized.net
- Information That Is Voluntarily Disclosed: Please be advised that any personal or non-personal information which you voluntarily disclose online (on message boards, CD reviews, etc.) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others.
3. Policies for Individuals Under 13
4. Third Party Websites and Practices
5. Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If Mar Creation learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Mar Creation may post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice) you should notify us at email@example.com.
6. Special Note to International Users
7. Notification of Changes
8. How to contact us
Mar Creation, Inc.
Address : P.O. Box 133 Cliffside Park, NJ 07010 U.S.A.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone / Fax : (201) 840-5984
Effective Date: November 27, 2006